Forming Future Saints as we Welcome Disciples Home.
During Social distancing, Mass is Live Streamed
on our Facebook page Sunday - Friday Click HERE
Saturday 4:30p, Sunday 7:30am & 10:30am
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am, Wednesday 8:45am
Confessions: Tuesday 7:30-7:45am, Saturday 3:45-4:15pm, Sunday 6:45-7:15am
Eucharistic Adoration: Monday 8:30-Noon
Rosary: The rosary is prayed every Tuesday in Church at 6pm
Padre Pio Prayer Group: meets after 7:30am Mass every 1st Sunday of the month
We have two dinners and one picnic every year.
Third Sunday in January - Pork Sausage Dinner serving from 11am to 6pm
First Sunday in June - Krakow Picnic! serving dinner from 11am to 6pm and a Picnic on our parish grounds.
Third Sunday in September - Chicken and Beef Dinner serving from 11am to 6pm
Parish Office Hours
St. Gertrude Staff
- Fr. Carl Scheble, Pastor
- Fr. Bernard Wilkins, Retired in-residence
- Deacon Charles Gildehaus, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Dave Ewing, Deacon
- Tina Seals, Office Manager
- Michelle Gildehaus, Liturgical Coordinator
- Michelle Buddenhagen, Finance Coordinator
- Jim Heidmann, Maintenance Supervisor
- Debbie Wells, School Principal
- Tina Van Booven, School Secretary
The Latest Parish News Blog
News & Events
Same theme, new date! Please mark your calendars for our upcoming Dinner Auction this October 23, 2021. We hope you make plans to be there to Make Your Mark on the tradition and future of St. Gertrude Parish and School. This is one of our biggest fundraisers that we unfortunately had to cancel last year- but will be going forward with this year. More information to follow; we can't wait for you to celebrate with us!”
Mini Food Pantry
There is an ongoing need for donations to St. Gertrude’s Little Food Pantry.
Parishioners of both St. Gertrude and St. Ann churches are invited to join in the mission to maintain the pantry for people in need.
Located on the parking lot between the St. Gertrude rectory and the cemetery, the pantry is free and open to all, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The slogan is: “Take What You Need; Leave What You Can.”
All types of non-perishable food, especially protein, are needed. No glass bottles or jars. Personal hygiene items also are needed.
Please help if you can by dropping off items at the pantry. If the pantry is full, please leave items at the rectory and they will be picked up and stored for use later.
Thank you for your help.
Annual Catholic Appeal
St. Gertrude now offers a membership to
"Formed" for all its members.
Click the link http://signup.formed.org/
Enter the Parish Zip Code or Name
Enter your name and email
You are then on your way to some amazing Catholic content that is sure to grow your faith.
Become a Member of St. Gertrude Parish
Click HERE for Registration Page
Protecting God's Children
At St. Gertrude Parish & School we love ALL God's children, no matter what age. If you are being abused or suspect someone is being abused please report it. To Report Abuse
Do you need Assistance?
We have a St. Vincent dePaul Society that helps those in need in our community. If you need assistance please call 636-239-3919 and leave a message.
Readings for the week of April 11, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 4:32-35 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / 1 Jn 5:1-6 / Jn 20:19-3
- Monday: Acts 4:23-31 / Ps 2:1-3, 4-7a, 7b-9 [cf. 11d] / Jn 3:1-8
- Tuesday: Acts 4:32-37 / Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5 [1a] / Jn 3:7b-15
- Wednesday: Acts 5:17-26 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [7a] / Jn 3:16-21
- Thursday: Acts 5:27-33 / Ps 34:2 and 9, 17-18, 19-20 [7a] / Jn 3:31-36
- Friday: Acts 5:34-42 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [cf. 4abc] / Jn 6:1-15
- Saturday: Acts 6:1-7 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 18-19  / Jn 6:16-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48